The last 5 days has been pretty dead and it's understand able . I wanted to
He more strict but slave has been sick . I have been sick and the hottest week in 37 years ment we both got grouchy :( . Slave is the live of my lifetime for allmy flaws and hers we are so well matched . It's so good in some ways that even though link isn't as open in our lives as we would love . That were still together tight as ever. I just hope soon we can get back into the swing and stay there . I know what most will say , just do little things , but until u have lived in this heat u really cannot talk , plus add my hurts slaved hurts and u can understand , the best thing I can say its given slaves bum time to heal . Spa will be fixed soon I hope so some more interesting water play. With slaves mum coming in 10 ish days I've got some nice outside play ideas ( also anew car means I can take her fun places too ) I have a list it's not a huge list of kink places to play but it's a start :) will be posting
More soon I hope ( slave reads a this don't want to ruin surprise ) but let's say the places sound nice and hopefully be lots of fun
So for now master has a list of things kink and non kink for slave to enjoy :)
Summer sounds so
Much more fun in a better car
Master xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment