Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The game has changed

Last night was fun I played with slave in the small pool with rope . Spend time talking was nice . Spent a wild night in bed made slave squirt so much there was a huge wet patch in the bed lol . This morning while drinking coffee and seeing the boy dance to yo GABba GABba . I thought about a few things . Mostly what I'm going to do with slave on the weekend the njoy anal toy we can buy online get it at a huge discount . And just buy a nifty anal toy for now . Plus look at what else is out there . As for a female slave Im not really fussed at the moment . I want slave to have he bi buddy to chat with but it seems to be causing too many problems . I think if it happens it will just happen . Lady fate bound us tightly and bye her had she will move us if she feels that need .
There was a girl I that is interested but the more I think about it the less I think she is for real . But like I said for now it's just up to miss fate

I will hopefully shine into slaves inner self thus weekend and bring even more joy to her heart

Master

No comments:

Post a Comment